Martin’s Mill, Texas

History

Martin’s Mill 1919. Ten miles east of south from Canton, is a village worthy of note. Has a commodious school building, two church buildings, a cotton gin and corn mill, several substantial business houses, has a daily mail ; is located on the road from Canton to Athens, on Heifer’s creek, in the oldest settled part of the county. – Some History of Van Zandt County, 1919

Location

32° 31′ 19.272″ N, 95° 50′ 48.696″ W